- Adams, F. and Galvaan R. (2010). Promoting human Rights: understanding the barriers to self-help groups for women who are carers of children with disabilities. South African Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol 40 (1), p12-16.
- Buchanan H, Jelsma J, Siegfried, N (2010). Implementing evidence-based practice in a middle-income country - findings from a randomised controlled trial, poster presentation at the 15th WFOT Congress, Santiago, Chile, 4-7 May.
- Duncan, M. & Watson, R.(2010). Taking a stance: socially responsible ethics and informed consent. In M. Saven-Baden & C.Taylor (Eds). New approaches in qualitative research: wisdom and uncertainty. London: Routledge Francis and Taylor Group, pp 49-58
- Eidelman, T., Gouws, V., Howe, C., Kulber, T., Kumm, J., Schoenfeld, L., & Duncan, M. (2010) Women surviving chronic poverty and psychiatric disability. South African Journal of Occupational Therapy. Vol 40(3): 4-8
- Engelbrecht, M. & Lorenzo, T. (2010), Exploring the tensions of sustaining economic empowerment of persons with disabilities through open labour market employment in the Cape Metropole. SAJOT Vol. 40(1), March 2010.
- Fane, T., Ramugondo, E., Leshoele M. & Coker, I. (2010). The value of beadwork for women living with HIV/AIDS. South African Journal of Occupational Therapy, 40 (2): 5 - 10
- Landman S, Buchanan H (2010). Human rights and Workman's Compensation: The experiences of two injured workers. South African Journal of Occupational Therapy, 40(1): 2-7.
- Watson, R., & Duncan, M. (2010) The right' to occupational participation in the presence of chronic poverty. WFOT Bulletin, Volume 62: 26-32 Ramafikeng M,. Galvaan, R. and van Niekerk L. (2010). El Modelo de Capacidad Creativa. TOG(A Coruña), vol 7(12), p1-10.